Club Elsewhere publishes travel and lifestyle design guides. Our readers are borderless minds, wonderers and wanderers. They have a keen interest in lifestyle design and consume stories, guides, technology and tools that help them curate their own life experiences.
Write for us
Join the club and share the snippets of wisdom only you have with our readers. Are you sitting on your best stories? Always wanted to bring out your inner travel writer? We have the ears and the eyes waiting to be touched by your words.
Our purpose is to promote diverse voices. While we encourage guest posts from professional writers, we also believe that everyone has knowledge to impart, so you don’t have to be a pro storyteller to contribute.
We don’t take credit for your articles either. All articles are submitted on a contribution basis and your post will be published in your name with a full-bio that you provide for us as well as those crucial backlinks to your website or any projects you’d like to bring attention to. You may of course, also publish your story anonymously.
What we’re looking for
We meticulously curate our content and ask that the stories you compose are inspiring, informative and entertaining (a little humour never hurt anyone right?). The four pillars of our magazine are: destinations, travel guides, getaways and lifestyle design.
We don’t turn our nose up at lists. They may contain crucial ideas that whisk our readers off to new places and empower them through information. All lives matter too. Being a tourist is equally as important as being a traveller.
Topic areas we are currently interested in include:
Travel inspiration and tips: Wanderlust sparking ideas, little-known cultural traditions, language, food and local customs, the weird and wacky of travel, “how-to” guides, bucket lists, travel stories, affordable travel, solo travel, advice articles, in-depth round ups.
Getaways: Group travel, retreats and workshops.
Lifestyle Design: Career construction, digital nomadism and the reality of working remotely, coworking and co-living, personal development, work-life balance, remote jobs, leisure activities, books, health and wellness.
What we don’t publish
We have no interest in detractor stories: “the worst countries for women to travel” or “the most dangerous places in the world”.
Submission guide and Terms
- We are looking for honest articles that inspire, inform and delight our readers. Would you like to read this story?
- You may use a pseudonym or pen name if you so desire.
- Please spell-check your writing once, twice and thrice for good measure. Then spell check again.
- Beautiful visuals to accompany your story will always go a long way.
- Your submission will be reviewed by our team. If we love your story and wish to publish it, you will be contacted in due course.
- We reserve the right to edit your article to merge with the tone and feel of our site.
- You are free to submit content resulting from familiarisation, press trips or brands you have collaborated with.
- All articles are submitted on a contribution basis and there will be no remuneration offered.
- By consenting to have your article published on Club Elsewhere, you are in agreement that they may be shared on unlimited social networks for promotional purposes and may occasionally be licensed by third parties.
- Club Elsewhere is not responsible for the reproduction of content from our site without our permission.
- Each post will sign off with your credits i.e. “This article was written by Joey Bonura and originally appeared on LimaInsider.com. Follow his adventures on Instagram. Club Elsewhere publishes travel and lifestyle design guides. Work with us here”.
If this all sounds like music to your ears, submit your story and images on the following Google Form. We look forward to reading your submission. Thanks for being a part of the club.